CS question

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Once its been activated on a pc, can you sell it on? Or once its been installed cant you use it on any other PC?

ANd you can't use them at the same time or the account will get banned.

You wont get banned. A friend and I share 1.6, and im one when he tries to get on, and its his steam account. And it hasnt been banned yet.

Well... 1.6 is different. My friend had his cs:s account banned because he shared it with one other friend.

Well the thing is its still is steam account. And it has css on on, dod, and a bunch of others. He has almost every steam game.

i see no reason why it would get banned. I use my account at friends houses and we share accounts often. No problems with Steam yet (after 2 years...)

I think they are banned if they are used on the same exact time but is that even possible???

And yes i do beleive you can install it on other computers but it is just a matter of accounts.

jac006 said:
Well... 1.6 is different. My friend had his cs:s account banned because he shared it with one other friend.

You friend or the person who shared your friends account was hacking. If you thuroughly read the EULA or whatever Valve scandelous agreement is, it says you can share steam accounts. Your friend should call and ask for the logs and records and see if his friend was hacking. Believe me, Valve wouldn't ban for sharing accounts. I share my cs:s account and others 24/7; Paradox knows. Plus, it doesn't make a difference, because if they DID log the IP as "this IP only", then those who switched internet service would be banned from steam. I'm not accusing you and I am NOT trying to start ANYTHING, PLEASEEEEE don't think that! I'm just telling you to tell your friend to look into why his account was banned, because losing fifty dollars is questionable and deserves a good case!! :) Hope you get it back!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom