We're catching up... lol...

I think alvino is probably the most commited to here. He has like 9000 posts or something like that.

To 99nasha, you are not as committed as other ppl. I am not saying this in a bad way but i find it funny how Arrizx_Muzix has A LOT more posts then u when he has only been here for months while you have been here for over a year. Sometimes i think he makes unnesscary posts but thats just me :confused: .

Also, which CF member are you talkin about(topic creator)?

I think the same ^^

but i think that its not everythign, i think your reputation with other members plays a big role too!

I havent seen LK around at all lately. Maybe thats why you are catching up.

Yeah those 4 word posts are annoying. I only post if what Im saying is actually usefull or somthing like that, not just posting because I want to have a higher post count.

I post whatever is on my mind. I have totally forgoten about my post count. But now Im thinking about it, i wanna look...

*looks*

Not too bad. Gettin close to 4k actually. Its not a big deal though. So whatever.

I don't worry about post count either, I come to share, learn, and grow. All the forums I've ever belonged to were for helping people with their compter problems, and exchanging ideas and thoughts. So it looks like I should be at home here from what I've seen so far.

lol, i think im getting up to 2,500 now, something like that...

edit... okay mabye im above that, 2,600 and something apparently... lol, im getting there slowly!

Back
Top Bottom