Introducing myself lol

ghettoside

Baseband Member
Well the title kinda says it.
I was looking for another forum to participate in since I'm on the internet about 20 hours a day and none of my friends are into computers like I am.
Then I saw that there's a forum here in which spam can be reported. Another thing I've been looking for is more spam reporting resources.
I'm participating in the Beta Google Sitemaps Group and Gmail. We've had some issues with spam. As soon as I joined the Google Groups and posted, my yahoo email address was out there in the open (before I got Gmail) and suddenly I got so much spam I think my filter died. I promised in a thread that I'd keep looking for better spam reporting resources, as two of us were looking to do something about this nuisance.
So I just had to join for those two reasons.
Hopefully this is a friendly forum, if not, I suppose I'll know soon enough lol...

Hahaha, yeah man. Right spot. Uh.. Well im me. So yeah, whats up. Few things I gotta say. Well not really, but Jac006 isnt on, but he would say this:

Two things I said to all the new ones: Don't spam, and have fun.

Truly amazing words. So deep.Hahaha, yeah man, welcome. And if your into computeres, you will never leave this site. I know I dont..

Thanks for the welcome. I like a good clean friendly forum. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around here, I live on the internet.

Now I need to go check out that spam reporting before I get settled in...

Wow, this is a friendly forum. Hi everybody. Now I see more greetings! I don't think I've ever had so prompt a welcome at any forum. Yeah, I'll probably be here a lot...
I had a little trouble loading the reply this time, but all better now.

Back
Top Bottom