where you going this year?(vacation)

Don't think I'll go anywhere this year, We never do =\ Ive only ever gone on vacation twice, Once to Washington DC and PA, then once to California

Places I want to visit:
Japan
New York
Australia
Hawaii or The Bahamas
Europe
Cuba =D

Even if Canada does have beaches you can only go swimming like what 1 week out of the year? :p

Im probably not really going anywhere special this year, I will be going to Arizona to visit my Dad though. I would really like to visit Europe sometime though, mainly Spain or Germany

im going around europe and im going to Armenia, im armenian.. Bet you people have never heard of armenia!! Thats where System of a Down are from too haha

Nope two weeks Amish :D .

One of the beaches home is like swimming in chunks of ice in July. I did the polar bear swim once and though i was gonna freeze to death.

I am hoping to go to St Kitts & Nevis later in the year, about November time.....it is one of the most beautiful places on the planet, in my opinion...

Check it out

:cool:

i can say if you dont know where to go go on a cruse that takes you to a reef that you can scuba dive on you would never forget it and you would be glad you did it. even if you arnt some one who likes fish it amasing none the less to see a whole different world form a different prespectieve.

Back
Top Bottom