Is your PC Windows Vista ready?

Why would PC World make the assumption of setting the specs so high though? When people read their magazines and see the specs as I did, they're like "what the hell?" I think that's just that. One big hype for Vista. I didn't even know Beta 2 was out ,let alone Beta 3. What kind of improvements are made at each Beta stage?

well, one thing is though, if they required you to have those specs, then microsoft could up the features a little bit more, such as they could revamp windows media player for higher performance video cards, they could support so many more standard features, that you need third party for currently

third world countries?......you mean the place where ill be buying this os for $2 because there are thousands of people who can crack the code of the stupid windows OS there....jeez i hate windows so much, i wish i could make my own id sell it for free.

TRDCorolla said:
512MB minimum!!! Wow...Isn't XP like 256MB minimum? Going up. In 10 years, we'll have like 10GB minimum for RAM.

Well thats the reccomended min. But I can easily run it on 96mb sd ram :D

My comp should be ready. Hopefully, though, I'll get a new comp by the time vista comes out...

I'd put that on my laptop, and you'd smell the smoke before the desktop shows up :p

It's probably already been said but this is a long post so i've only read a bit, how much hard drive space is this gonna eat??

Only reason I would get this is to test it and maybe to see how it works to help with my Clients, Otherwise I will stick to running Slack or Gentoo or the like

You are not going to want to run Vista when it 1st comes out. Come on its Microsoft at least wait for SP2. I just recently went from windows 2000 to XP PRO

Having 8 different editions is dumb. And i heard that it will be able to run on both a 64 bit CPU AND a 32bit CPU.

Back
Top Bottom