I Hate Computers

1st time
(this is actually been going for two months but three weeks after my laptop broke i typed this up)

Ok so like three weeks ago I get on the bus to go home, I get on the bus and I sit down to start browsing the web to look up some info on a game, every thing was fine until my computer locked up so I held down the power button until it turned off, then I waited a few seconds and I turned it back on only this time the computer would turn on but not the screen so I restarted the computer this time the screen came on I thought it was fine until it did it again so I just kept it off until I got home. When I got home I turned it back on and the screen still turned on so I thought that it was fine until after like 30 minutes, it locked up again, so I just turned it off and went to work, when I came back from work the screen still wouldn't turn on, so I decided to take it to the dreaded people off the room 907, I took it to them and Chris said that it was because of the hard Drive, so I said fine and I left it their for them to work on, so every day after that I went into their to see if it was done yet but nooooo, today 12/14..2005, I go in their during first block to check and see if it is done and Mrs. Holmes says that she knows that my new hard drive came in but she said she didn't know where my laptop was!!!!!!!., she said check back at the end of the day, so at the beginning of fourth block I go in and they found my laptop J, but now they are telling me that I need a new system board and to check back tomorrow…. I checked back after like i dont know a week they siad that they got the new System board in so im like yay but now they say that i need a new hardrive, so im like wtf!!!!!! then i check back the next day and they say that the type of hardrive i need is on back order and not in stock WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 so ive been waiting for a total of two months for my laptop to get fixed... while in the mean time i have a peace o crap loner laptop.........

2nd time
This happened last weak
Ok blah yea ok when I started up my computer it starts up fine it says Windows XP Pro then I get a blue screen of death... every time I rebooted my comp this is what happened, I tried safe mode, I tried to use the last known good configuration and nothing worked, so I decided to call 907, I told Chris what happened, he said ok bring it in, so I did and I walked the 2 miles up to the high school and gave it to them and they said man youre comp doesnt like you and i said i know... the guy said ok leave it here and we will fix it lol they told me to call them later that day so I did I waited until about 3:25 or so to call tehm They said that it was done and that I can come pick it up so I was like yay, so once again I walked the 2 miles up to the the high school only to find that no one is in room 907 and that they are gone... so i walked home and waited until monday to get my computer back, i got it back and they fixed it yay

3rd time
Ok Today I was on my computer it was fine and when I got to
First block we had to use our laptops, so I got mine out of
My bag and opened the screen only to find that nothing
Appears on my screen... my screen was really dark... so I
Restarted my comp and I could still see nothing on my
Screen, so all day my screen was being retarded lol, when I
Got home I took my laptop out and put my lt by my mums
Desktop, so I used the monitor that was on her comp, and
Plugged it into my computer and turned on my laptop and my
Lt Screen didn't come on but the other monitor did so I
Backed up my stuff just in case I had to take it to IBM, I
Unplugged the monitor turned off my laptop and took out the
battery and took off my keyboard and looked inside then I put the keyboard back on, put my battery back in and turned on my comp and to my amazement it turned on my screen was fixed YAY im a genius lol

4th time
Ok so today 1/08\2006 it works fine all monring up until about lunch time when it decided to say " Error loading operating system WTf!!!!!!

Fricking computer!!!! omg i need like an indestructbile comp maybe like this

processor idk which AMD PROCESSOR is the best but id take it!!!
or
processor-pentium4 processor with hyper threading technolog @ 3.8ghz
ram-2gb
hdd- 1 terabyte
drive- DVD-RW/CD-RW
graphics card-dual 512mb

basically i need the best of every thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know how you feel about hating computers today, but for different reasons.

Today a computer at College decided to corrupt my Word document while saving, which contained about 4 weeks worth of project work. All gone. Cheers, College.

Definitely not intel. Amd my friend. How much do you have to spend? The best of today's age: amd x2 4800+, 4gb of ram, dual 512mb 7800gtx, 1tb of hd, dvdrw, 1kw psu, liquid cooling, x-fi pro, xp pro. Yeah.

whats the best best like ram and mobo, psu things like that. maybe like asus, kingston, and... Well i dont know psu's.

EDIT>
Wow man, that sucks. Looks like you need some new stuff, hahaha! Ill take whatever you dont want though :D

Are you asking me? Ram= ocz or corsair. Mobo=asus sli premium. Psu=turbo cool 1kw. Video card=either the 512mb 7800gtx or the 1900xt (haven't seen the benchmark's for the x1900xt yet).

ArrizX_MuziK said:
whats the best best like ram and mobo, psu things like that. maybe like asus, kingston, and... Well i dont know psu's.

EDIT>
Wow man, that sucks. Looks like you need some new stuff, hahaha! Ill take whatever you dont want though :D

You're just askin everyone for scraps aren't ya? lol I got a commodore 64 in my shed somewhere if you need a pc that bad XP

Dude, I love taking things apart and screwin with it all. I am usually jokin for stuff here, but hell if anyone does wanna give me something ill pay for shippin. Err.. Ill try.

Back
Top Bottom