do you watch anime?

Yu-Gi-Oh is old and is dead, just like Pokemon and Digimon. DragonBall Z is okay, but I never got into it...

Cowboy Bebop is awesome. I have the whole series on DVD. :D I've seen a few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist and it's pretty funny. :D Neon Genesis Evangelion is pretty cool too..the mechs totally own the ones from MechWarrior or WarHammer. Never seen TriGun though....same with Naruto and Bleach.

I watch mostly movies... Ghost in the Shell and Innocence, Appleseed, Akira, Family Guy, Simpsons, Spirited Away, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll and a bunch others.

*sigh* you guys dont even know, no wonder you people think anime is stupid, you dont know what anime is.

Animes I watch:
Ghost in the Shell
Trigun (It's actually not that much different on Adult Swim, I was suprised when they started playing it)
Samurai X
Onegai Sensei & Onegai Sousei
Outlaw Star
Midori No Hibi
Hellsing
Love Hina (Lol, funny show)
All Three Tenchi Muyo Series
Magic Knight Rayearth
Ranma 1/2
Conan Edigawa
Full Metal is Good, Still being made (Manga and Anime are going in different paths, I don't remember this ever being done before, interesting, I haven't read any of the manga since the split though)

I have alot more than just that, But I'm at school so I can't see all of my files, Thats like nearly half of my collection.

Edit:
Kiddy Grade
.hack//Sign

Back
Top Bottom