Kuma sutra

This is why you create a Primary email address and a secondary email address. Use the primary ONLY for things that are absolutely demading. The secondary is where everythign that's irrelevent gets sent. Such as the emails sent from CF saying, "reply to such and such thread." or anythgin from myspace saying. "A friend has left you a comment." Along with forewarded emails from family or freinds. Basically keep your primary email as the email address where only things that you absolutly care about get sent to. Take my primary email address for example. I have recieved a total of 3 spam emails in the past two months. My secondary has recieved about 3000 in the past two months. Why is this? Because everythign irrelevent gets sent ot he secondary and everythign important gets sent to the primary.

Lesson is, keep a backup email address so that the Black Worm virus will never be sent to you. :)

P.S Hacking NewEgg.com is NOT cool.

Yeah, you're right...it's Kama Sutra. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_sutra

WARNING: There is a somewhat graphic picture on that page. If you are easily offended or are underage (although no one really follows that anymore...) DO NOT CLICK IT! You've been warned. Don't sue me if you lose your computer priveleges.

Hahahah Kama Sutra!! its Indian o.0 And that webpage is graphic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh BTW Use GMail! Filters out most spam :)

Back
Top Bottom