Is It possible??

easy enough. Grab a 12v battery, connect it to the power pins, use the headphone out, add in some duct tape and you are all set.

w00t, now I have something to do. *runs off and grabs his old crappy AOpen 40x cdrom drive*

Please, please shorten that sig to the minimum 5 lines or less... you can just have the specs running like mine... thanks. It keeps the forum more organized. And yes, you can. You just have to have some good 4 pin connectors to some batteries...

neodude112320 said:
Is it possible toturn a regular 40x cdrom drive into a walkman?????
Your sig needs to consist of 5 lines max, rule No 4 applies, no need to reduce the number of entries, just shuffle them into lines instead of one column, send me a PM when you've done this.

Thanks.

Maurice said:
Your sig needs to consist of 5 lines max, rule No 4 applies, no need to reduce the number of entries, just shuffle them into lines instead of one column, send me a PM when you've done this.

Thanks.

I'm waiting.

Yes it's me again, on about sigs, both neodude & IHateDells are six-liners, wheras Mike Reiner & Jac 006, although they have a lot going on in their sigs, have strung them out into 3 & 4 lines respectively, so it can be done.
Now, I don't want to do this really, but I'll give you two six-liners until Monday Feb 13th to re-configure you sigs to 5 lines or less, if they are not done then, I'll have a word with David, there's no sense in having rules if we don't stick by them, come ON, it's no brain surgery, it'll take all of 20 seconds or less!

Back
Top Bottom