Socket AM2

Their 15" isnt part of their Ultrasharp line. Thats why :p The 2005FPW is very very nice. Even some people that have disliked Dell bought the 2005FPW. (including me :D) and i can tell you that it was one of the best 440 dollars i paid in my life.

*sigh*
I guess it's just the flatness that people love...
I will never be able to truely fathom why people spend some much money on LCDs... me personally, i'd rather just get a 19" crt for $170.. =\
thats about $270 less than the LCD you got...

ahh, but there is a difference between a regular monitor and a widescreen monitor. There have been comparisons, and in games, you see more with a widescreen than a regular one.

I play counter-strike source in 16:9 aspect ratio, I just adjust the screen a little bit so it doesn't look funny. all the wide screen I need right there.
but to enthusiasts who would spend cash like that, I can see how it would be nice.

i play CSS in s 16:10 ratio, 1680X1050 max everything. Including some AA and AF :D

I much rather have an LCD then a CRT. Mainly because LCD is like a gajillion pounds lighter, thus making it the ideal monitor to have when going to a LAN party. :D

Yeah, and I just can't see myself going back to CRT after owning two LCD's. Quality wise, they're great and have lots of benefits such as the weight as 1337DuD3 mentioned, more desk space, ultra clear - technology is pushing LCD's to be better and better, and pleasing to the eye (suppose to help ease eye strain compared to CRT's).

Also, remember that one thread someone posted a long time back where it stated that companies were coming together to try and make a new standard monitor, I think it was call UDI or something. Anyone remember that?

Back
Top Bottom