Don't Buy Pepsi In The New Can

Can you get moutain dew up there lhuser?

If not, ill send you a can of moutain dew, for a can for RC, lol

We can get Mountain Dew. Never trid it, but...

What's wrong? You guys don't have RC?

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Can you get moutain dew up there lhuser?

If not, ill send you a can of moutain dew, for a can for RC, lol

Canada gets nearly everything the United States does. Sometimes a little later because of different regulations but we do get them. And mountain dew is kinda nasty, not exactly my favorite.

Distortion88 said:
Canada gets nearly everything the United States does. Sometimes a little later because of different regulations but we do get them. And mountain dew is kinda nasty, not exactly my favorite.

Yummm..Mountain Dew, my favorite drink in the world! I haven't seen any regular MD around lately, only MD Energy, which is supposed to be the same as American MD.

Anyways, people shouldn't be offended by what Pepsi did. You're buying it for what's inside not what's written on the label...at least thats how I see it. I guess others care more about 2 words on a can then the drink itself.

Thanks for the heads up. Pepsi didn't ever get any money out of me, but I won't be buying Mountain Dew from them anymore.

alvino said:
Oh for goodness sakes...IT'S SODA! The words "under God" wasn't put in our Pledge of Alliegance in the first place. The only reason it's there now is because of the Communism scare during the McCarthy Era when the government was scared that people would be come Red. It's there because America wanted to look like it had a God, it was indestructible etc etc. :rolleyes: Pepsi isn't changing anything in the Bible, they're only being politically correct because those two words were added by one reason only: Paranoia

Sometimes, I love you Alvnio.

Now lets go be RED! lol @ paranoid Americans on the 50's.

HAAHAHHAHA. MUWAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

A note to readers: When I say YOU I don't mean YOU as a reader, I mean YOU as in those who believe we should keep "In God We Trust" on our money, cans, pledge, etc.

Oh yea, and Mix, people complain about "In God We Trust" on money EVERYDAY. It's the same as the pledge! Religion isn't something that is supposed to be brought into reality anyways. It's your PERSONAL thing. YOUR (not implying that you are religious) religion being on money that ALL SORTS of people use every day is somewhat offensive.

A: It's a fopa.
B: Not evervyone believes in God.
C: It's politically incorrect.

And you can't say "oh not the politically correct bull $hit". I say it often, but this is a BIG topic. If it wasn't, then people wouldn't be going on about it. You have to respect everyone's religion and keep it at your own deal in your own life in YOU. This isn't your country, it's a bunch of people's country. People who are diverse in their heritage, race, religion, etc. It's not about making a big deal over a soda can, it's about making a big deal about what you see around you, when it is supposed to be personally sought or learned. What I'm trying to say is, we should remove this because we aren't showing respect for everyone's personal views. Reality isn't supposed to be plagued with religious war and arguments; such as the drawing in the Danish newspaper. Both sides are in the wrong. Don't make fun of someones religion, but also, don't act like savages when this happens. Seek out a respectful way of solving the problem. The fact that a civil war is rising in America is sickening. It seems like we never learn.

Distortion88 said:

Mountain Dew has A LOT of Yellow 5. Careful, that stuff supposedly stunts your genitalia's growth. ;)

About the Pepsi thing...

Most people think that "In God We Trust" or "Under God" was put there originally. IT WASN'T! I was never there until this retarded Senator from Wisconsin, known as Senator McCarthy thought that Communism was going to end the world. Since Communism is it's own ideology, or "religion" they technically have no God, which made everyone think of them as the "Godless oppressors of democracy" or something ridiculous of the sort. So to make our country seem like we have something to belive in, a God to lead us, a God to make us powerful etc etc, they added "Under God" in the Pledge of Alligence. It was a pretty dark time too since many people were under scrutiny and some were jailed for supposedly "helping the Communists". So much for America's so called freedoms...our country is so full of hypocrites, it's not even frickin' funny.

As one of the nonbelieving population... I believe this is a step in the right direction.
It's a pity that some of you can't accept that not all people want those four words on products that they see daily in everyday life. Way to go, Pepsi. Way to go.

userjs6998 said:
As one of the nonbelieving population... I believe this is a step in the right direction.
It's a pity that some of you can't accept that not all people want those four words on products that they see daily in everyday life. Way to go, Pepsi. Way to go.

Well I'm an Athiest and I could care less if they said "GOD IS THE BEST" on the can. But what I can't handle is how people react to those few words missing. They're going to bitch over something religious, something that has NOTHING to do with patriotism (which was Pepsi's plan), and it's annoying because it's not a big deal! The world won't end. God won't smite you because you drank a soda without words promoting him! Sheesh...what is the world coming to...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom