Microsoft Relations

Golden Master
Does any one have the abouts on if Microsoft will be handing out the Vista OS for free to it's workers, and workers relations?

They probably will give out a free copy, if not a good percentage off of the product. But why anyone would get vista is beyond me...seems like a resource hog.

It just looks so pretty. I think that's the main response people want to get when they see the new OS. More visual due to the new graphic sub-system. It's suppose to be the most powerful OS by Microsoft so we'll see when the time comes. I still think they should squeeze in WinFS if they have the time.

I can get a copy on a discounted price since my friend's mom works at Microsoft. I can probably get it for free to since my dad knows this guy who always gets software and he cracks them. He already gave me Windows XP Professional and Norton SystemWorks 2005 :D

Haha, my sister knows a friend who works at Adobe. I think he can get free software or software at a discounted price. :D My sister got so much software from him...

Lol I think Vista is ging to go over well with people that dont know jack about computers (which is a majority) but i think its really going to suck so I'm not going to bother, might install it as a secondary Os like I do with XP but thats it

Btw, You can get at torrent of cs2 in not alot of time at thepiratebay.***

alvino said:
Haha, my sister knows a friend who works at Adobe. I think he can get free software or software at a discounted price. :D My sister got so much software from him...

Haha whats next? you know someone that works at Atari!? :D

I think that Vista its going to be the same as every other release from Microsoft, it will be bug ridden, flawed and generally just lethal for the first 12 months and then it may be worth installing....but I am happy with XP it seems stable, it does what I want it to do, so why I should I change right now?

Back
Top Bottom