Good SLI Boards?

Stay away from Gigabyte boards. They arent as versatile as DFI or ASUS. MSI was good for the Neo2 Plat. but thats about it. ABIT was good in the Nforce 2 days but now they are going down hill, and fast.

Gigabyte motherboards are just "ok" and I wouldn't completely ignore them. But from what I see now, I would much rather get one of the Asus and DFI motherboards. I still like MSI and Abit. Especially that Abit Fatal1ty motherboard, but the cost on that is quite high. Comes with a lot of features though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136151

I think that must be the ultimate one.

Good reviews, although it does seem more daunting than the other boards. SO MANY OPTIONS!

Also, would it be bad to put in a AMD Athlon 64 3700+ in this mobo? The mobo seems so powerful but then the processor seems a little weak.

And I'll need a POWERFUL PSU it seems...

And a good case...

Oh, does it matter if the northbridge seems to be blocking the way of one of the video card slots? Seems like it's really close...

thats a very good board, no it doesnt matter about the northbridge, and u can put any cpu u want in it just as long as its 939

I just bought that board except its the expert version. We shall see how good it is. But from what I hear it is one of the best our there.

Back
Top Bottom