FPS problems

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
hey guys! well lemme get straight to the point. my computer has ... lag for lack of a better word, and only when im playin FPS games! Example: im playing CS:S and all of the sudden it will freeze for about half a second and then go back 2 normal. now this is bearable...except when in intense firefights and every shot counts. this "lag" didn't happen on my old processor and i don't know much about dual cores. but i waswondering what is causeing the lag and how do i fix it? if u need anymore information to help with this mystery please ask and i will supply it as best i can. thanx!

yes i have tried several differnat servers and my ping is a normal 70-90 whn im playing. and its not just CS:S its all other FPS games 2 such as BF2

I have similar problems. I think it's a conflict between other programs running at the same time... at least with me...

Its background processes, or the internet (most likely)

because the exact same thing happens to me. All the time. im used to it, lol. And when that happens in a firefight, i just kinda duck and depending on where i am i back up into a corner. lol.

Had same problem kinda looks like frame is speeding up andlsowing down, you need to dl the Duelcore hotfix for windows if you havent already.

You have a 7800GT? well if you have that card, you shouldnt be lagging, and its not his internet if hes getting 70 ping, try to rollback the drivers...

Back
Top Bottom