No more video card..

Half Evil

Golden Master
I was thinking.. and you know all those threads that I made about video cards.. like what to get and what not. Well scratch all those. Im saving my money. I was thinking, that instead of that, i need to get priorities straight, and im going to save up for now (work in the summer) and get things for my car. Like it needs a system in it. Because it has no sould now, and ect things like that. But ill come here with opinions on car parts and stereo compnents.

For sure man, you know you can't roll without a stereo. No matter what the condition of the vehicle a stereo is priority. I can help ya out a bit later on if you've got questions.

After you've got the stereo, you can get the lowrider suspension. That would be so cool. It's not a big thing at all in the UK.

Why not get some LEDs for the car along with a hot black chick with a huge booty...that's how we roll in Oregon.

LMAO!

Anyways, yeah the cd player totally died. So, whats gonna happen, is im gonna take about 500 or so, and get a nice system in it. About 1500 watts.. (about 400 per sub). And then get six speakers in the car. Two in the back, and two on the dash, and two in the front door. With a cd changer in the back, mp3 changer though, lol

And then when i get some more cash, im going to drop it 2 inches, and get some 15'' gunmetal rims. 6 spokes. And with that.. ill be riding in style. Lol, but yeah, i cant wait. And sense its a mercedes benz.. Its gonns be tight. For the uk people tight means badass :)

A lowerd Mercedes? rofl ... koby, when you get all the money and the shit for it, drive it down to my house i wanna see it..

lol, he should start with a stereo first people, all that extra stuff is for show... and really why does a computer person need all that? :p

chris

Kevin, i haven't done it yet... lol

And yeah sound is first. Then lowering it. Then the rims :D

Back
Top Bottom