Don't Buy Pepsi In The New Can

Because the true church only believes in god.
My mate for example doesn't believe in evoloution, and even if you try and have a disscussion about it, he throws it out of the window...

well...i beleive in both...But the way i see it. There is church for a reason and there is school for a reason. Church can teach religion, school can teach the rest....

burton_o6 said:
so if schools should have to teach both...than why shouldnt the church have to teach both?

Well atleast where I live the R.E isn't the kind of religion they would teach us in church. In chuch they would teach us about the Bible and other stuff related to Christianity. Well they do that in R.E too, but in R.E they also tell us alot about other religions. Infact the last course of R.E I had was like 90% of other religions. U know, looking alot of videos about their religious ceremonies, the way religion affects them etc.
And I liked that course alot, since I really learned alot about other religions, and that way I learned about different cultures too.
And I think that is a very good thing since it makes u understand their way of life better. And because of this I think that they should continue teaching R.E in school.

But teach the evolution theory in church?
I'd say no.

thats how i see it. (even tho i may believe in both) and who said that god didnt make it so humans and animals could evolve? lol...

Even though i am a big time pepsi drinker, i don't care if they left out part of the pledge or not, i would have prefered them to leave it in...and this is why.

IF your going to have the words "In God We Trust" on American Currency,and this doesn't seem to affend most American's, so Pepsi should have left it on the can backed up by the American Dollar bill.

I dont tink that its that big of a deal. Maybe for dad, although he drinks Diet, and thats a difference can. And my self drinks moutain dew.

They say it's to keep the minorities from being offended, well they dont think of the majority that they DO offend. *pushes glass of mountain dew away*

In Quebec, if this doesn't do, I'll just stick with RC (Royal Crown) cola...it's good.

Or, Metro's Merit Selection Cola...freakin' cheap and more enjoyable than Pepsi

Back
Top Bottom