Whats scary to you?.....

its weird, because i was always afraid of falling from a great height, but i always have the urge to just jump off a cliff. i was at school one day, and i was walking down the stairs, and i could barely stom myself from jumping from the top (it was a 20 ft. high staircase). i dont know whats wrong with me...

also, ive always hated the dentist///

Lmao i know this is soooo lame, but ive always been scared of the leprechaun. You guys know that movie right? I saw it when i was little, and that guy tramatized me. I mean i had nightmares all the time from that little irish bastard. Great movies though.

i know how you feel in both respects if i could id jump out of a plane in a second but if i found myself falling to my doom id have a psychotic break then an abrupt stop.

the teeth scraping thing isnt too good either

mr.monger said:
its weird, because i was always afraid of falling from a great height, but i always have the urge to just jump off a cliff. i was at school one day, and i was walking down the stairs, and i could barely stom myself from jumping from the top (it was a 20 ft. high staircase). i dont know whats wrong with me...

Natalya said:
isnt the purple teletubbie gay? hes a boy one that carries around handbags and what not
Yeah I think so. Must make sure we include the minorities so as not to affend!!

Jamxx said:
Why are there small children on that thing's stomach?! That's just weird!

I really am scared of this thing I found on the Internet on YTMND... It's the one with the creepy doll picture and the title of something about Lindsay Lohan (my friend clicked on it to show me and he just told me to come in the room, then he refreshed and turned the sound up and it scared the crap outta me... :D)... Go check it out, sorry I can't give you a link or something. I do know that it is by Wo1f, though.

Oh, here's where it is: http://www.ytmnd.com.

I know a full page full of em stupid pranks, I got so scared i pissed in my undies :eek:

mr.monger said:

I hate heights but I also love them they scare me to death, and I hate it when mates lark around on cliffs or something, its like an irrational fear but then when I get near edges its an absolute fascination but I am still half scared to death I just like to stare down.

Gay teletubby.. Hahaha.. thats great.. And kids watch this.. Uh oh.. Lol..

Anyways. I have hate spiders!

Back
Top Bottom