Should I give her this?

draconum said:
Yeah thats pretty nice, I'd give it to her, I'm sure she'll like it... Most girls like anything shiny anyways :p

Chris
yeah you pretty summed it up - if it is shiny then they want it.

lol I gave it to her and she did like it, She was like *gasp* *wide eyed look* her mom was like well let us see and everyone chuckled, she started passin it around for everyone to see. She didnt say anything about it, I was kinda down about that until I was about to leave, When we were walkin to my car she was like "Thanks for my Necklace" and gave me a hug (heart does backflips) lol later i asked her if she would be my girlfriend and she said yes, So Im happy ^_^

LOL, I got a girl on friday. Expect she did most of the pushing buttons and before I knew it well yea yall know. And i'm sure she loved it before I replied.

Very nice..
But perhaps, maybe on valentines day, idk if she is your lover or gf. That is perfect what you want to get her.

The Power said:
Very nice..
But perhaps, maybe on valentines day, idk if she is your lover or gf. That is perfect what you want to get her.

"Lover" lol classic

yea its nice. lol where did ya get it? if it works for you how does it not for t3h p0w3r lol im jk:p

Back
Top Bottom