If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

ArrizX_MuziK rabbitmeadows doesnt directly moniter it. But the people they do business with does moniter us. And they told the rabbitmeadows people said:
I thought ALL ISPs moniter you tho?

And whats 'Fibre'? :confused:.. never heard of it before

I dont see how you could have let that happen to you, sounds serious, and strange tho, are you sure it was you? It couldnt be a bug,virus or any worms trojans you have picked up off limewire by any chance?, that might of caused it...i dunno

I dont get it really,was it over 5gb in d/ls?

But that SUCK majoryly,

the parents are still pissed off at me and, took the computer and keyboard and left the mouse ( Why? Lol?)
ROTFLMFAO!
XD
Yeah good question why?
Sounds like something my mother would do omg!

Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

which is like a 500mb bandwidth a day limit. Where as rabbitmeadows is 5gb a month
500MB per day ~ 15GB per month

doesn't take a genius to work out that that is a beter deal anyway!

HAHA holy shit. I just looked at the rabbit medows website. No offence or anything but YOU SIGNED UP WITH THEM!? wow...

RewtGuy said:
HAHA holy shit. I just looked at the rabbit medows website. No offence or anything but YOU SIGNED UP WITH THEM!? wow...

YEA!! Thier website sucks.... the website actally makes me sick :( and i thought my ISP was bad lol
http://www.xtra.co.nz

You got it harsh!! if we have problems here, we ring up, yell a little bit and get a free month :D

root said:
500MB per day ~ 15GB per month

doesn't take a genius to work out that that is a beter deal anyway!

Yeah, but if we go over that a day, then, we pay alot more overages. And with rabbitmeadows it was monthly. And then, with that one, they have even worse service. But I could use p2p, lol...

Back
Top Bottom