Kuma sutra

Hackslayer

Daemon Poster
that virus launched and I've been fixing computers ever since then. I hate that thing. P.S. in some cases people didn't even open the e-mail and it still wrecked the computer!

Umm...so I assume this is a warning for all of us? Haha, I thought you were going to talk about the book Kuma Sutra...not a very appropriate book for this forums. :p

Umm... goto amazon or chapters... and search it up... then you'll find out what it is... but it's basicly just a bunch books on some indian style of sex or something like that.

Chris

Hackslayer said:
that virus launched and I've been fixing computers ever since then. I hate that thing. P.S. in some cases people didn't even open the e-mail and it still wrecked the computer!

LIER! You know you opened that email up the minute you saw it! Lol im jp. Thanks for the heads up.

Charchris said:
I thought Kuma Sutra was a place! is it a place? or just a book

It's a book from India on the teachings of sex and sexual positions etc.

How do you know that hey :p

are we sure our shelves are full of pc books? :p

just jokin mate :)

Many few people have discovered the secrets of it. And you could have just called this title "Nyxem Virus" or "black worm" would have been accpeted.

Meh, Not worried about worms, I keep up todate backup hard copies of everything if anything bad happened to my computer

And Power: Change your location

Back
Top Bottom