Learnt

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok I am now typing with out looking at me keybored And yet not made a mistake.

chek this out with mistakes:

Hi my name is anthont and i live in UK and i visit compuyerforums.orf alot andf love helping people with compuyers woot its ok i gusse.

^^says this Hi my name is anthony and i live in UK and i visit computerforums.org alot and love helping people with computers its ok i gusse

I am still learning so you think I am doing good lol

K I'll try.

Hello my name is Hunter and I'm really extremnely coolio! I like to do fun stuff and build computers and shit like that. I really like hot chicks more thanb anythung else and I'm really cool.

I"M COOL!!! AND NO ONE ELSE CAN TOP THAT RARWRARWRAWR!!!

:)_

Ok let me give it a go. Well so far so good, hey i didnt know i could do this ahah wow go mee! check it out! yay! wow

thankyou! i have found a talent i never knew i had!

Yeah, I'm doing without looking at the keyboard. I usually do this, so it's no suprise. What is the purpose of this thread? To see who can type without their keyboard? how would we know if they cheated or not? lol...

Good Work guys!

Ill start and try i dont think im very good tho so here it goes

~ Hi im a feek)fal
Im a computer geek and a gaminf feek and technof,y geek
My davourute game on sony ps2 is GTQ3 and another would be crazt raxi and i cant think right now as its so hard truing to conxetac on typung. so suxxxecfly ive faild/

This is the translation

~ Hi im a geek_gal
Im a computer geek and a gaming geek and a technology geek
My favourite game on sony PS2 is GTA 3 and another would be crazy taxi and i cant think right now as its so hard typing to concentrate on typing. so successfully ive failed.

*GAH* told ya im crap at it i have to look at the keyboard most of the time, its too hard!

Back
Top Bottom