Who, Supoerbowl

They're the third team in NFL history to win five Super Bowls along with the San Francisco 49ers and the Dallas Cowboys.

This superbowl sucked. Just liek every other Super Bowl, it sucked.

The refs are incredibly biased. They made some calls that were incredibly unfair. Such as the touchdown by the Pittsburgh QB. The ball did not cross the line, that is, until he pushed it there. Not to mention the Offensive Penalty against the Seahawks WR.

This is why I don't watch football anymore. It's biased mainly towards East Coast teams. The Seahawks outplayed the Steelers in nearly every catagory, yet some how they end up winning. It seemed incredibly unfair.

And no, I am not a Seahawks or Steelers fan. I seldomly watch football anymore. BUt holy crap, that was one of the worst Super Bowl games I've ever seen. Just ridiculous calling...

This thread has been reported, keep it at discussion level, don't let it develop into arguements, which usually end up including offensive words, or I will be forced to close this thread, keep it light, guys.

Gurus, you should know better!!!
saeek.gif

Steelers won... i told people from the beginning they were gonna win, of course they had some help from the refeeres.. man there was some bad calls against the seahawks.

Back
Top Bottom