If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

eh? I don't get it.

It sounds as if your ISP is some guy with a computer? Is that true? Why aren't you with a company?

It's all so confusing.

Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

cya around mate, hope to see you back soon...

You got nailed before and warned according to your story. Then despite the warning you got you when back and did it again. Now your parents have to jump through hoops with thier ISP to get the service back. I would tend to think since you got warned the first time and busted again that it may not be a real simple task.
You guys have to abide by the rules others set down. See what happens when you go off and think you're invincable and won't get caught?
You got what you deserved.

Seti Lay off.

setishock said:

The hell I did. Think of it this way. He told me not to do it again, but then, he tells me he blocked all problem causing ports. So.. I took his advice half way. He basicly said that I couldn't have a problem with it. I thought that he just didnt want me to do p2p because of the risk. You know maybe trying to protect me. But.. Hell, I dont know. This is just retarted. And im NOT making the parents just through hoops, because, i gladly offered to call him up, and be polite as possible. But they said I dont pay the bill, so i shouldnt do that. Baiscly they told me no. So I didnt.

So do you see where im comming from? And seti, you have been around the block, (not sayin that to be mean), but you should know that us kids, have a way with doing things were not supposed. it. It just kinda happens.

Everybody makes mistakes seti, nobody is perfect or even close to it.

And the thing is im just gin' and bearing it. I know what happened. I realize my mistakes. And im being punished. And its going to be solved. Life sucks at times. And we have to deal with it.

setishock said:
You got nailed before and warned according to your story. Then despite the warning you got you when back and did it again. Now your parents have to jump through hoops with thier ISP to get the service back. I would tend to think since you got warned the first time and busted again that it may not be a real simple task.
You guys have to abide by the rules others set down. See what happens when you go off and think you're invincable and won't get caught?

thats a bit harsh Seti...

hope to see you back around soon arrizx...

Cant you just switch ISP's? Thats so stupid...All my mates are constanly downloading and sharing files on P2P. They leave there computers on all the time.

Must be a small ISP if they tracked you down. Send him a letter your going to sue! That will make him unban you!

Back
Top Bottom