Oppinion On Religious Problems.

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
ok, i have a big problem with all of the bad publicity that is going the way of the worlds muslims!
i only hear what the media tells me, like the riots going on around the globe over these cartoons and the problems in the palastine. are these things getting blown out of proportion, or are the worlds population of muslims so restless at the moment. for all i know there could be just a few hundred who are kicking off about these cartoons, but with the media coverage it seems like the whole muslim population is up in arms. well i would like to hear if anyone has wittnesed these demos and flag burning protests.
i can tell you one thing for sure, and that is that where i live, a lot of people are buying into this bad press that they are getting. a lot of hatred is being stired up amongst the middle class of Great Britain.
does anyone have an oppinion?
woz

Well maybe you should search it with google. Go to some Iraqi news websites, places that don't share the same political views as others. Look at other's media too!

I think that the Iraq war is being blown out of proportion. On one side, the United States and it's allies are being portrayed as liberators, the coalition being portrayed as rapists; on the other, the Unites States and its allies are being portrayed as rapists, and the coalition being represented as liberators. You know what's even more fucked up? People are actually dying, as we speak. And we are just sitting down in the luxury of our homes using our computers. Not that we shouldnt be able to, but more, they should be able to as well.

I'm sorry, but I don't get al this religion stuff. It makes no sense to me what so ever :(

I'm with Kage i dont pay enough attention to my own religion to know what's goign on let alone religion in another country.

My OPINION

I think all religion is the biggest waste of time and i think anyone that beleives that some bloke made a river come apart is mad!

I wouldn't officially comment on issues like this because of who can read it, but yeah, I just can't really understand it. Thats one way of putting it anyway... :(

Back
Top Bottom