RAR files

GreySteelFox

In Runtime
i've been trying to watch RAR videos but divx and WMP apparently doesnt like RAR files. is there a codec or converter or a player that will play these files. i know its possible but i cant figure it out. VLC doesnt do crap and all the codecs that i've found dont do a thing.

RAR is a compacted file form like a .ZIP file. You need winrar or another program to decompress it. Just google it and you can find the necessary info.

yea use winace or winrar and extract the bun/cue files from the rar file. u only need to take them outta one rar file. i had this same problem when i first started downloading movies with bittorrent

IHateDells said:
i've been trying to watch RAR videos but divx and WMP apparently doesnt like RAR files. is there a codec or converter or a player that will play these files. i know its possible but i cant figure it out. VLC doesnt do crap and all the codecs that i've found dont do a thing.
I recently asked you to reduce your EIGHT line sig to the FIVE line max permitted [rule 4], please do it now, all the others I asked, have done so, it's easy to do, any difficulty, ask me.

Failure to do so could get you a week's ban.

Back
Top Bottom