Does your mac do this?

MikeReiner said:
I've seen this video before, but for someone to make a thread out of it is just plain stupid and immature.

Macs are easy to operate, and if that guy in the video has problems, he fails at life.
Hes just a mac hater, everything he has said is basically 100% BS.

So I say once more, mac = creative people, pc = gamers.

You make so much sense! i like you!

However i do agree with tomhut.

i used a G5 at futureshop and didnt like it...dunno just like my windows soo much more. plus i used a G3 and it kept freezing and wouldnt do MSN without locking up like a fag

Yeah, well this is what makes this thread utterly pointless! Read what I put and you'll see why it clashes...

Anyhow, it is true that the Mac has alto of creation programs, but so does the PC.
It depends on what you like/what your used to, etc, etc, etc.

if you have a PC, theres no point getting a MAC (in some cases), but I don't play many games anyway and use the PC more for creative purposes, so in a way, a MAC would be more suited for me, but because I'm used to PC's, MAC's don't really empower me.

Looks aren't good enough to get me wanting to buy one (Not meant as a mean comment, but its why alot of people buy Macs. Though the OS like I said previously is easy to use.

But there is no point whatso ever making a thread to DECIDE which ones better because it'll never happen. There in different leagues, completly!

Stick to what your used to is the best advice I can give you.
But don't diss Microsoft Mac lovers for something that makes the simplest forms of navigation easy.

Thats all I have to say.

Back
Top Bottom