If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

Wow. Rabbit Meadow?
Seti says> That was a little over the top there kid.

Dude, why would you ever go with an ISP service that has a name liek that, and espcially since it's not mainstream. Try getting Verizon Yahoo! DSL. $15 a month for a 768K Connection. Holy crap, he even tracks you? Then bans you? Wow...

Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

Ouch, what ISP are you on? :eek:

I hope you get back on soon though :p

There server sucks I talked to a guy who works on servers said a P4 3.6 GHz is not somthing you run a ISP on. They seem like crap go with sombody esle ASAP.

oh nooooo! well hun we will definatley miss your presence around here!

Sorry to see ya go. Hope you can get back online soon.

That has to suck, I honestly can't see myself living without the internet... or dial-up... ewww.. :p... Hope you get back up online soon.

Chris

Well stick around and post whenever often!

Dude, that SUCKS!!! :(

Well, I say get a new ISP and explain to your parents why that ISP sucks, and that you can't even use a P2P program. Your parents should understand!

HRHunteRHR said:
Dude, that SUCKS!!! :(

Well, I say get a new ISP and explain to your parents why that ISP sucks, and that you can't even use a P2P program. Your parents should understand!

Yeah, most parents love to see their kids doing illegal stuff :D
But yeah, I'd just change the ISP.

ISPs aren't supposed to monitor what you do, thats invasion of privacy. I say We h*** their a**es (WTF AM I BLEEPING MYSELF?{Oh yeah, because some p**** is looking for every excuse to ban my a**}) and seriously f*** up their poor excuse for a "server"

Back
Top Bottom