Laptop Vs. Desktop

Well a laptop can be very powerful but cannot support SLi, but can support the 7800GTX. OH and the AMD FX-60

I like the Laptop better cause it is easier to transport and can be taken anywhere. In my situation where i will probably be moving alot i like it it's easier to take with me then a big minitower.

There's an oxymoron (big, minitower)

You can do reports or play games good on long trips. Even if you don't have internet access there is still stuff that can be done.

What if I have a wireless router at home...being able to surf the web from anywhere in the house is super awesome...agreed?

i like having a laptop cause i can sit anywhere in the house and go on the net, or do college work, play games, etc...

I would almost say laptop because they can in fact be built to be almost as good as the majority of gaming PCs but then I realized to get a laptop with those kinds of capabilities costs nearly twice as much as a desktop of the same performance.

At the risk of repeating many of the comments already posted, a laptop as opposed to a desktop, a desktop as opposed to a laptop, they have their different pluses, and minuses......In an ideal world I would have both, but until laptops become more easily upgradable to keep them more up to date, then the desktop is going to have to win.

Back
Top Bottom