Yes, custom AVATARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazama

Daemon Poster
Whats the problem with having custom avatars? Or is david not smart enough? i need to know.

Damn dude you dont NEED to know. Okay? hes just worried about people making adertisment avatars.

I guess so. If we had custom avators, we would have massive image hosting, and that's good at all for bandwidth, etc. So yeah, banned I guess.

I wish we had a bigger gallery to choose from...all the avatars we have suck or are too old. That's the only reason why I keep my Xbox 360 avatar from my good 'ol Moderating days.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Damn dude you dont NEED to know. Okay? hes just worried about people making adertisment avatars.

Hold back. He just asked a question. It would be nice to answer in a friendly tone, instead of "Why should you know?". He's new, so he isn't used to the ropes around here. :rolleyes:

Mr. F said:
Hold back. He just asked a question. It would be nice to answer in a friendly tone, instead of "Why should you know?". He's new, so he isn't used to the ropes around here. :rolleyes:

nah, he had every right to say what he said.
I just hate n00bs like him who are too stupid to use the search button and find the huge amount of threads made about custom avatars.

I dont think we need custon avatars, i think we need updated avatars, i agree the ones there suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom