New style keyboard!

I heard about this the longest time ago, but apearently it's supose to come out some time soon, last I heard it was about $200-$300 for the keyboard.

Chris

I wouldn't pay that much for a keyboard. But then again...Look at it and what it can do...

I guess you could program it for example to have piano keys?... Like, 1 section of buttons wud b 1 note, and it'd b a white key, and then another slection cud b black keys?

That'd b soo kewl!

It says that the patent is pending. But wow, whoever thought of this and decided to make this into a reality will be making a lot of money. This is truly the keyboard of the future. I couldn't see it before because that website must have been down or something like that, but now that I've seen it, I am willing to buy it too. If I can pay $500 for a CPU, this keyboard is nothing.

Looks great for gaming because the keyboard will be configured for gaming display.

Ok what I don't get is how is the keybord supposed to automatically know what keys you have programmed as up and down etc in games.

I wont pay over 100 bucks for a new cellphone, and I wouldnt be willing to make an exception on a keyboard either.

yes well i would pay that much cause i like cool things and im going to get that keyboard!

Wow imagine what i could do!! i could teach my Parents in thier own language to use it haha!

Back
Top Bottom