Windows LHUSER - revolution 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhuser

Golden Master
OK, I am customizing Windows XP CD from Dell so I can pre-intall freewar eprograms on CD and do other tweaks and modifications

One thing I need from you guys:

What would you recommendme to use as programs? Just throw anyhing GOOD and FREE that comes to mind (besides Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird, Winamp and Limewire)

If you read under, it is your time taken. Itis mostly useless unless you want to know where my goals are at
List of Windows LHUSER to be announced until 2010:

Windows LHUSER Revolution 2.0 (March 2006)
Windows LHUSER Revolution 2.2 (July 2006)
Windows LHUSER Revolution 2.5 (September 2006)
Windows LHUSER Revolution 3.0 (January 2007)
Windows LHUSER Revolution 4.0 (March 2007- from Vista CD as of now)
Windows LHUSER Revolution X (July 2007)
Macro LHUSER Revolution 1.0 (January 2008)
Macro LHUSER Revolution 2.0 (March 2008 - from Blackcomb CD, if availble)
LHUSER OS Reaction X (July 2008)
LHUSER OS Reaction 3.3 (October 2008)
LHUSER OS Reaction 4.0 (January 2009)
LHUSER OS Reaction 6.0 (July 2009)
Pentour LHUSER OS Reaction 10.0 (January 2010)
LHUSER's Final OS 11 (July 2010)

ALL OF THIS IS FOR PERSONAL USE.

Make sure it's STABLE. :D Oh and include something better than the original Windows XP Firewall. Not sure if there's any freeware programs that are really great though...

LimeWire and good in the same sentance... your sanity has been lost, and I too want those 30 seconds of my life back.
no, really, I mean it, I WAN THEM BACK NOW!!1
:D

on a note that is actually worth your time...

I like the idea of a customized XP cd that has specific software installed and tweaks done already.

Reminds me of this little beauty. http://www.nliteos.com/

Yup. Eberything is modified by nlite and .bat files created. Oh an...the Windows CD ha SP1 intergrsted, so I can do more

lhuser, go for it, should be good, what about an old version of i-tunes..

and include loadsss of themes, like mac ones, or that vista transformation pack, desktop widgets, all that. include openoffice?

few free games?

joxley1990 said:
lhuser, go for it, should be good, what about an old version of i-tunes..

and include loadsss of themes, like mac ones, or that vista transformation pack, desktop widgets, all that. include openoffice?

few free games?

I am still looking foward to install themes. For i-tunes, I do not support MAC stuff n it. No need for widgets and the transformation pack can make the OS shaky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom