Who, Supoerbowl

Yeah, just have confidence in them. Update:

Quarterback sack to Hasslebeck. Then Steelers came up with an interception. 1st down, Steelers. After a few more downs and a reverse play, it is now 21-10 Steelers after a Ward touchdown!!!! Looking good so far...

Few more plays (fast forward), Hasselbeck gets SACKED again which forced into a punt situation. The second sack by the Steelers!! It now leads to another Steelers possession a critical one that can seal the game.

Screw the Steelers. Im sure the Seahawks will loose, but hey, im still rootin for them!

Yea I got a group of a bunch of europeans saying the opposite like 6 of them all watching the game with me online.

You can watch the game online? Where at?

Well, we're at the 2 minute mark and the game is just about over. 21-10 Steelers. I smell victory and cash coming my way. THat's $450 total pot!!!!! I'm going to be celebrating tomorrow!!!! No way Seattle is coming back. NO WAY.

The deserve it the most of all the teams. Bettis needs it badly. He's thinking of retirement and now he can with a championship ring. Steelers honestly wasn't my first choice to win it. I'm a Packer fan, but since the rest of my teams were out, Steelers were the next best choice. FInal score: 21-10. ABC west coast has a delay in the broadcast so I just found out now (7:06 pm Pacific Time).

But yeah, it looks like Jerome Bettis will be retiring now. Retiring on top as a champion. How sweet is that?

Yup they won. Colts or the pats didn't get it though. Ah maybe next year :) but guess what I was right again for the 5th time in a roll with no research just a guess.

Back
Top Bottom