Who, Supoerbowl

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Who do you think will iwn the superbowl. I've been saying the steelers looks like I just turned 20 bucks into 40.

Steelers. I've been saying that at work a from a month ago.

Haha, 14-3, damn the Seagawks (no, that's not a spelling error) suck. They missed like two key field goals. Man, they sure suck.

Superbowl sounds so nooby, USA are dumb, GO WATCH FOOTY MAN! in Australia they don;t need to be pussies and run around in circles in protective gear. Also you Amercians are so pussy LEARN HOW TO TAKLE!

pfft, Superbowl are for noobs like Amercians

You are trying to provoke a fight. How about coming back tommorow. 24 hours off.

14-10, Steelers still have the lead. That was a nice play by Seattle when the Steelers where like 10-20 yards down in their territory. An interception which eventually led to a touchdown play. It's getting close...

Review said:
Superbowl sounds so nooby, USA are dumb, GO WATCH FOOTY MAN! in Australia they don;t need to be pussies and run around in circles in protective gear. Also you Amercians are so pussy LEARN HOW TO TAKLE!

pfft, Superbowl are for noobs like Amercians.

Man you rea calling them out wow. The seahawks are making a comeback right now though. I think the steelers are gonna win but its gonna be close.

Well, it's a nail biter so far. I have money on the Steelers ($50). End of the 3rd quarter and going for final 15 minutes of the 4th quarter. My hands are sweating. Bettis needs a championship...score is still 14-10.

Personally I don't care who wins, it's just a good opportunity to go out and drink which i am doing.

Review, go back to playing lego.

Back
Top Bottom