Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

I wish that I had a desktop that I could but an uber Graphics card into :'(, Some day but if i was to get a card obviously id get the 256 bm Graphics card :)

I got a question. Kind of new with the parts of a computer. I was woundering how you can tell a card is an awesome card just by looking at a picture of it?

a lot of graphics cards use different heatsinks. Usually it changes by series, so a Nvidia 6 series card will usually have the same heatsink and so on.

I still use my 5200 FX, but what I am using with my Pcs, is that AMD will go with Nvidia and Intel with ATI or Matrox

TheSilverBullet said:
I got a question. Kind of new with the parts of a computer. I was woundering how you can tell a card is an awesome card just by looking at a picture of it?

The bigger the cooling the better the card.

My next video card that will replace my Geforce 5200FX and all the other cards will bump...meaning my PII will have the Geforce 2 MX 400 64MB and my Athlon 1000+, the Geforce 4 MX4000

The old Matrox will be stored, thus, for needs required

C261-6046-A.jpg

Never mind about the 9600XT! I'm going for the 7800GS AGP cards!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET! :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, the 7800 GS is a good upgrade for those who can't afford a new motherboard and processor, yet have AGP. It's about the same performance as the X850 XT PE and supports Shader Model 3.0 (something the X850 lacks :D).

Upgrading my Geforce 5200 to a 7800GS...that will cause gaming impact A LOT

Back
Top Bottom