Muslims protest

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
The cartoons by the danish showed muslims being violent. Today in there protest they really didn't make themselves any better looking. In fact they probarly made life worse for them. if sombody calls you a violent person or if somone calls your group a violent group. You say your not so you protest and you burn down his house. Did that make you look any better then before?? But I woke up to the protests and I thought to myself that makes since. Your protesting a violent cartoon because your offended and say your not offended. So you burn a building that belongs to that country. This has made you look better how?? If anything it made the newspaper look better for pointing out it out. And i wouldn't stop publishing it either. The arabic world publishs cartoons all the time that insults christians, jews, and the west at large. You don't see us burning down there goverment buildings in our countries.

i will tell you something else as well, the BNP is starting to snowball a lot of support on the back of these lunatics who are protesting. i have actualy heard people spouting anti muslim rants in public buildings, to my shame i did not shout them down. they were raging about these protestors with the "behead the crusaders" banners ect. i was about to tell him to shut up when i noticed everyone around him was in agreement.
i quietly took myself out of the establishment i was in, and they lost my trade.
i wish that i had the courage to tell them to stop being so reactionary.
woz

The western world really doesn't hate muslims. But frankly what they did yesterday didn't help them any. BBC was making them look good. I was like heh what they did really only made them look worse.

They are way out of proportion. I don't see how they are allowed to get away with banners saying 'kill whites' and stuff all over a cartoon.

Back
Top Bottom