Socket AM2

ownage said:
Remember when AMD switched to S939? They used the old Nforce3 chipsets with the S939 and it was a total disaster. The same will happen with AM2.

I doubt they will a second time around. There not THAT dumb.

Zaki said:
this is exactly why i went ahead and built me two new machines now, because nobody knows when the new socket is going to release, and when a GOOD motherboard for that socket is going to be released. sure if you really want to save money, but time is of the essense and i hate waiting.

i agree with u completely i hate waiting as well, im very impatient

hahaha, i hate waiting too, especially that i have the money now for a new computer, and i want a new video card to accompany my new Dell (yes, Dell) 2005FPW :D

Shut it Conrad...you and your damn UltraSharp. -_______-;; Remember, I'm coming over during winter break.

hahahaha, its soo nice, the text so crisp, the colors so vibrant, is just too good.

ownage said:
hahahaha, its soo nice, the text so crisp, the colors so vibrant, is just too good.
yes but the reviews say that "it will only dissapoint graphic professionals" which is why i cant buy that monitor. Its such a good deal though. how's the material of the monitor, i heard the dell parts quality isnt quite as good as samsung and viesonic?

Actually I have. They did not impress me, but then again, they were just some cheapy 15" LCDs that my school uses for workstations.

So TBH i shouldn't say anything, lol

Back
Top Bottom