Disturbing info regarding tapped phone calls

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Now I heard rumors that the government keep tabs on our phone calls. Everytime we say something like "kill Bush" or "terrorist" etc, those words are triggered into a main database that the CIA and NSA keep track of. Anyone of us using those terms over the phone will be black listed. Is this true? I don't know if you guys know about this or not, but I've got a guy at work who is currently serving in the military (he's on leave right now and back at his position) that says it's been around for a long time. He was there in the Iraq wars and things like that so you would think he knows more than any of us right?

bs......They are only tapping into peoples calls that they have reason to believe...could be "potential" terrorist...The government does not give a crap about what we talk about on the phones...And they will be monitoring calls comming in and out of the us

edit: pres. clinton did this too...so it is nothing new

So if I were to say, "I'm going to assasinate Bush tomorrow" on the phone to a friend of mine, it won't trigger a response then?

I've heard a lot of stories about this, but I don't know what to believe.

If you're interested in the topic read 'Digital Fortress' by Dan Brown. It's the same sort of idea only the NSA are monitoring people's emails instead. It's a brilliant book.

no...because he is not tapping into ALL phone calls, only phone calls from specific people, that they believe are plotting an attack

I wonder if they track internet stuff too? Probably. They're tracking this website right now because of this suspicious thread, lol. THe more I think about it, the more I hate the governement. Just like how the 9/11 was rigged in the conspiracy theory.

well...they are tracking internet threads...but if somone is going to get worried about that, there dumb...lol...because there is people putting spyware on others computer with key loggers everyday...so i wouldnt be worried if i were you

Oh, yeah, 100% they're tracking us on the internet.

They do this openly, the police are allowed to do it without a warrent.

I don't think they track every single person, but certain websites are black-listed and they track everybody who connects to that website (a paedophile website, or a terrorist extremist site).

Hell, they even do it in libraries, certain books are blacklisted (DIY bomb making etc) and the government tracks the members and can see what other books they have taken out.

I have no problem with this, and neither should you if you aren't doing anything naughty. Do you know how many potential attacks the government has probably prevented using these techniques?

personaly...i think people need to quit being retarded and whinning about the wiretap. I dont know about the people who are against it, but if they wanna sit back and wait for an attack they deserve to be the victim. I think its good there trying to stop it while its being planned

I agree, who cares if some faceless government man knows you have a lover in Spain, or that you enjoy erotic books, he's not going to come calling one day and laugh at you. They probably don't like what they do, but it has to be done in order to keep you and me alive.

Back
Top Bottom