Proxy avoidance

ikehack

Beta member
I used to use a proxy avoidance program and then it stoped working. I was wondering if anyone knows any GOOD non websense blocked proxy avoidance sites.

Yeah, I've tried 4proxy it doesn't work.. But stealth-ip does. This is pretty damn good this site. I'm going to be using this often.

Yeah i saw it on some other forum. Now i use it like everyday at school to bipass our filter.

Hope it serves you as well it served me.

my school wized up and now are blocking all filters...But it doesnt matter, i have the admin password

yeah same thing at our school. But we have the password to.

Stupid Network Admins, when will they learn?

Voodooengine & burton o6 you are guilty of admitting to bypassing filters which make you as bad as ikehack, you are all treading a fine line, no more of this, or face the consequences, I have banned members for this in the past, be warned!!

i dont understand why its so wrong that i know an admin password..If the tech coordinator were more responsible and typed the password in the right line, i wouldnt know it. I am not doing any hacking of anykind. I just simply saw the password

and this is certainly not illegal

burton_o6 said:
i dont understand why its so wrong that i know an admin password..If the tech coordinator were more responsible and typed the password in the right line, i wouldnt know it. I am not doing any hacking of anykind. I just simply saw the password

and this is certainly not illegal
You "simply saw the password"..........yeah, right!

Any techie like to say whether the subject of this thread is definitely illegal?, :confused: that would save a lot more waffling!!

Back
Top Bottom