Don't Buy Pepsi In The New Can

they say the left our under god so they didnt offend anyone...But what about the millions of christians who are now offended that they left it out?

burton_o6 said:
they say the left our under god so they didnt offend anyone...But what about the millions of christians who are now offended that they left it out?

Oh for goodness sakes...IT'S SODA! The words "under God" wasn't put in our Pledge of Alliegance in the first place. The only reason it's there now is because of the Communism scare during the McCarthy Era when the government was scared that people would be come Red. It's there because America wanted to look like it had a God, it was indestructible etc etc. :rolleyes: Pepsi isn't changing anything in the Bible, they're only being politically correct because those two words were added by one reason only: Paranoia

It won't be over here anyway. That'll be the American can.
I don't see what the big deal is either though, but I'm not religious in ANY sense what so ever, and prefer it that way.

we can all settle down now...I didnt post that because i was offended by the can...i posted it, because thats the first thing that came to my mind

Well I'm sorry if I sounded hostile towards you, because that's not my intention. My post was responding to the idea of your post. Not you.

I understand, and it really doesnt bother me that they took out under god.

Justa question...what does everyone thing about teaching evolution in school, and not teaching religion?

Yeah, I was taught evoloution in Biology, and about god and that in R.E.

Schools should have both because either way, your going to get problems. Though choosing not to have relgion is of course going to cause the bigger stir :|

Back
Top Bottom