Does your mac do this?

Ok, I give up! Where MAC OS tiger on the stores? I want to install it on a PC...just to have fun

Next, will it run on a PII 350MHZ, 96MB RAM, MB Matrox video card, 96MB RAM? That's the lowest PC...and if it alrady ran on a PC, it will run on ANY PC!

Well it's a really annoying choice between the PC and the Mac. Mac OS X hand's down KILLS Windows XP in terms of stability and protection. However, Windows XP's compatability is what most people like. All games are compatible for it unlike the Mac's Doom 3 and Halo :rolleyes:. If I wasn't a gamer, I would definately get a Mac, but oh well. :/

It will run, but quite slowly, its not a question of putting it in and go, you have to hack it.

alvino said:
Well it's a really annoying choice between the PC and the Mac. Mac OS X hand's down KILLS Windows XP in terms of stability and protection

Though the ones in UNI that we have can't keep a program stable, and I've never had problems with XP. Fair doos.

I've seen this video before, but for someone to make a thread out of it is just plain stupid and immature.

Macs are easy to operate, and if that guy in the video has problems, he fails at life.
Hes just a mac hater, everything he has said is basically 100% BS.

So I say once more, mac = creative people, pc = gamers.
that is why mac does not own xp, and xp does not own mac.

Anyone who cannot understand this simple f***ing concept needs to die in a fire of thier own stupidity and immaturity.

This boring topic reeks with stupidity.

tomhut said:
WOW a pc with sound????
Thats a 1st

This would be a perfect example, even if it is sarcasm, it's extremely bad sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom