Do you drink coffee?

i drink coffee in the mornings...usually about 2 cups a day. sometimes if i'm draging later in the day, i'll have another cup to keep me going. once in a while, in the winter if it's real cold, i'll have some hot chocolate, and from time to time i'll drink some green tea also.

Nope, don't like it. The taste is too over-powering for me.

I prefer milky tea or hot chocolate.

Pearl milk tea is the ownage. :D If you find the right places of course...it can't be too overpowering in black tea or milk. You need a good balance. Oh, and the pearls (aka tapioca) can't be too soft or too firm. Too soft means that it's undercooked and too firm means it's overcooked. Yes, as a asian consumer, I expect my pearl milk tea the way I want it. :D

meh, i never really liked coffee. strong tea is quite a bit better. but really, if i want caffeine, ill just stick to good ol' energy drinks...

Were did you get that gamers drink coffee? HAHAHAHA, i think mt. dew would be a better choice. But yea, i drink coffee every morning and i love it. Keeps me going through the day and taste great! Clears my throat up too. Oh yea, recon yer sig is to long.

Yeah, I don't like the taste of coffee. Though I like it in Revels :p

Anyhow though, thats not the point. I think I'll stick to tea :D I have about 1/2 cups a day, but I don't get addicted like coffee drinkers would.

I don't drink coffee either, i never did like the taste of it. I"m not a tea drinker either. Lots and Lots of Pop which is worse then coffee.... :p

Back
Top Bottom