Don't Buy Pepsi In The New Can

Yep religion and drinks don't mix. God can stick to the bible, Pepsi can stick to pop. There is no need to bring them together. This was an exceptionally smart move on Pepsi's behalf and I will continue to drink it.

Definately. It's soda...get a grip. They're not declaring something wrong with the Bible or anything. They only chose to be politically correct so everyone can be happy. Goodness...:rolleyes:

just one thing.
distortion88 said:
God can stick to the bible
He who is named after a chipmunk :P said:
They're not declaring something wrong with the Bible or anything.

Those are just examples, u are definitely not the only ones doing it.
U should understand that the word God doesn't insult many ppl. God does not refer to Christianity only. Most of the big religions (only exeption I can think of right now is buddhism) have gods, and that is why I don't think that so many ppl are going to be offended.

Yeah, thanks for the awesome name. ;)

It's generalized that all American's are "God loving and Christian". Well the majority of the US population is...but some aren't. Some people don't even know how the words "under God" even got there in the first place, and now they're boycotting Pepsi simply because they think Pepsi is taking the side of people who don't exactly believe. :rolleyes: Spare me...

Yea, I remember watching the atom bomb movies from the olden days "duck and cover if you see a flash kids" (ha, like that will save you from your body beung mutilated and radiated fromt he bomb), and when the president spoke, every 5 words had "God" in it. "God" created this, and "God" wants us to stop the "forces of evil" with this! It was just stupid.

Anyways, I HATE Pepsi, I like the Dew, but Pepsi always sucked, and I always drink Coke instead. :)

Coke is better anyway :)
Or if you feel the urge to buy pepsi, just dont buy the can.
Do you have pics of this new can??

coke and pepsi taste the same dammit!! lol, they do to me anyway...

political correctness is becoming pathetic now... apparently its racist to call someone black, its light absorbant, and white people are light reflective... what a load of rubbish!

politically incorrect to put 'god' on a can of pepsi? :rolleyes:

mark thorpe said:
coke and pepsi taste the same dammit!! lol, they do to me anyway...

political correctness is becoming pathetic now... apparently its racist to call someone black, its light absorbant, and white people are light reflective... what a load of rubbish!

politically incorrect to put 'god' on a can of pepsi? :rolleyes:

actualy we should call black people black.
at least that was the last directive i recieved on the "lets kick it out" campaign which i am involved in.
woz

Well, I do agree with Alvino, especially, he could not have made that point better. He's absolutely right.

Back
Top Bottom