How old were you when you first built a computer?

um 13 er 14 i was always at a computer shop and they told me to take the mother board and hard drive out and put all this in that box and i said ok... all i needed was help with mounting the mobo. although it seemed as if they were having trouble wiht it too.

We are the future techies and rich people of the world. You just wait guys, and soon these abilities will become VEERRRYYY valuable. Wait until Dell and the others pull out, leaving non-computer people helpless and unable to attain a computer! We will be the answer! :)

HRHunteRHR said:
We are the future techies and rich people of the world. You just wait guys, and soon these abilities will become VEERRRYYY valuable. Wait until Dell and the others pull out, leaving non-computer people helpless and unable to attain a computer! We will be the answer! :)

YES!!! thats is a very 1337 answer.

lol, I built my first computer last year, so I was 15, but I was taking them apart and putting them back together long before I built mine :p

Chris

Well i took apart my first PC when i was 13 and put it back all back in order, at 14 I built 2 (Both being checked by a anouther person after i was done putting them together to make sure i didnt mess anything up) 16 now have about 4 builds under my belt.

i built mine at 12. then i built my frineds pc just 2 days ago. im gonna build another in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom