Mr. Blue

Solid State Member
I've been searching the internet for a new pc and found this for $875.00

Athlon-64 3200+
1024 MB [512MB X2] Corsair XMS DDR-400 PC3200
GeForce 6600GT 128mb
200 gig SATA hard drive
CD/DVD Burner

Seems pretty good to me. It's not SLI but I don't think I play any REALY powerful games.

Yeah, build your own, its more fun, and you could then easily get SLI, and boost your games graphics.

Well, I'm pretty old and I dont' want or need to play games like BF2 or FEAR. I mainly just play some Civilization games, Age of Empires, and some WoW in there. (Battlefield Earth, etc.)

Other than that, I just use it for email, research, movies, and music. Sure it would be nice to have SLI but to me it just seems like over doing it.

Like buying a Ferrari when all you really need is a cheap Toyota to get you from point a to point b.

And I know next to nothing about computers so building it is way out of the question.

So, with the new info, do you think that computer is fine?

Yeah its not bad, building a computer is really really simple you know, you cant really go wrong,,,

joxley1990 said:
Yeah its not bad, building a computer is really really simple you know, you cant really go wrong,,,

well installing the processor is the only place where u can screw up.
But other than that it's really really easy.

Mr. Blue said:
I've been searching the internet for a new pc and found this for $875.00

Athlon-64 3200+
1024 MB [512MB X2] Corsair XMS DDR-400 PC3200
GeForce 6600GT 128mb
200 gig SATA hard drive
CD/DVD Burner

Seems pretty good to me. It's not SLI but I don't think I play any REALY powerful games.

That PC is pretty nice for the price. You'll be able to do anything with it. I say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom