Half-Life 2

jac006 said:
Ravenholm was freakin scary...

Yeah lol for sure. I remembered as I walked down the corridor to Ravenholm those words that Alex says about no one going to Ravenholm and that it was all airlocked before. Now here I was walking straight into it. I had no idea what to expect.

Nah, it wasn't that scary, c'mon guys. I played it at 12 AM with my parents not at home with all the lights off and the volume turned up pretty loud (the revolver sounded like a bazooka :D, and the bazooka... well, I didn't have it yet :D) and it was mildly scary. The part that got me was when those fast ones were introduced (hate those guys! :D) and the elevator place, where you go down really, really slowly, and you see all of them running around... I was like, "No way, I can't fight all those dudes!"... But I did! I killed every single one with a flying radiator because I had long run out of ammo by that point.

Jamxx said:
Nah, it wasn't that scary, c'mon guys. I played it at 12 AM with my parents not at home with all the lights off and the volume turned up pretty loud (the revolver sounded like a bazooka :D, and the bazooka... well, I didn't have it yet :D) and it was mildly scary. The part that got me was when those fast ones were introduced (hate those guys! :D) and the elevator place, where you go down really, really slowly, and you see all of them running around... I was like, "No way, I can't fight all those dudes!"... But I did! I killed every single one with a flying radiator because I had long run out of ammo by that point.

Yeah, that part was quite scary, I thought they would rip me to shreds! But it turns out they don't do that much damage to you. I hate those poison headcrabs though, take you down to 1HP with one hit.

Bastards

Lac3y said:
Yeah, that part was quite scary, I thought they would rip me to shreds! But it turns out they don't do that much damage to you. I hate those poison headcrabs though, take you down to 1HP with one hit.

Bastards
LoL i hate the zombies that carry them :p

Haha, the poison headcrabs are rather annoying. But, you just heal yourself from them. No big deal, really. My least favorite enemy was those damn sandlions... Hated those things. But, then you became allies with them, and it was all cool. But, before that... Ugh! :D

I liked the the sandlion boss they looked nice and hard to kill specialy at nova prospekt

Are you saying the sandlion boss was hard?! Haha, I don't think so. I just blasted it with grenades and my Rocket Launcher.

Well i didnt have any granades or rocket launcher ammo atm and i was playing on hard lol

Back
Top Bottom