Do you drink coffee?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
ok so we know coffee is the computer user/hackers drink of choice, so do you drink it, at least once a week?

No offense to you coffee drinkers, but coffee, to me, is disgusting. The only coffee I find marginally good is coffee ice cream, but that's different. I prefer green tea or chocolate milk. And ranch doritos. Ohhh... doritos... lol...

I'm the other person that voted no. Coffee is defintely an acquired taste. I just don't have the knack for it. I've been drinking a lot of tea recently with splenda sugar. Some guys at work brought in a whole case of tea packets so we all just dig in and take advantage of it. I drink anywhere from 5-10 cups of tea a day now, lol. I'm trying to cut down on soda, even diet sodas.

Coffee ice cream is good, but Coffee sucks. :( For gaming, two words: MONSTER Energy. :D

i drink coffee everyday at work, i love it. i have it as part of my breakfast everyday too. Nescafe blend 54! great stuff! yummmmmmm

Everday, there is coffee for me. With my coffee machine next to me, it makes it so good...And to answer two people that hats it, the taste is hard to handle for you

Back
Top Bottom