What are you supposed to think..

And I knew that you were being scarcastic. So now were this big giant happy scarcastic family.

Well, don't be an emo and slit your wrists with a butterknife. Use a chainsaw... But, really. If someone treats you like crap, act in kind. Fill their locker with the amazing Good Stuff(TM) brand expanding foam and watch in amazement as it blows the doors off. Happy hunting. ;)

TBH man, I'd confront one of them and ask politely what the deal is. When I say confront them, don't get in one of their faces about it, just wait until he/she is alone and ask them, then do the same with the other two groups. If they all don't like you just because of something that isn't true or got twisted out of proportion, then at least you'll have the chance to explain yourself and give them the true story. If it's something ridiculous then .. well, just leave them to it. Find other friends; try giving a few other people a bit of your time and get to know them, you might be pleasantly suprised in what you find.

Best of luck.

Paradox said:
When (by your closest friends) after being out of school for a day, when you come back you get glared at, smarted off at, and then finally ignored and also told that you arent allowed to call one of them by someone who answers the phone?

This has me, well, pretty much feeling like crying and not many things make me feel like this, I only cry when A: someone/thing dies, and B: I get hurt by someone close

Why all of a sudden all my friends have turned on me? its not like its just one group, its all of my groups of friends!

No one will even acknowledge My existance right now online or when I call them!

Beat them up and then you get the last laugh. Then get new friends.

I installed some viruses, Deleted alot of files, People just started talking bad stuff about me, So, That settles that. I am not left with my true friends =D

Edit: I do not approve of my actions. I am just informing of what I did >_> <_< >_> *hides from banned wagon*

Paradox said:
When (by your closest friends) after being out of school for a day, when you come back you get glared at, smarted off at, and then finally ignored and also told that you arent allowed to call one of them by someone who answers the phone?

This has me, well, pretty much feeling like crying and not many things make me feel like this, I only cry when A: someone/thing dies, and B: I get hurt by someone close

Why all of a sudden all my friends have turned on me? its not like its just one group, its all of my groups of friends!

No one will even acknowledge My existance right now online or when I call them!
you know if you went to your school counselor they would be like "well these aren't your friends if they treat you this way." but i know they are your friends, why were you gone for a day? when you were talking on the phone you need to ask why. and finally corner one of them when they are alone and ask why.

Back
Top Bottom