IE7 Public Beta Out!

eeewwwwwwwww... I wouldn't go near IE with a barge pole..

MS only want to copy other companies like Mozilla and Google because they are jelous and know that their products suck!

I've had it for months... firefox is still better in my opinion. Nice thread though. For those who haven't had it, it'll be a sweet download.

Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 sucks. There's been several bugs reported for it already. I'd rather wait for the final release.

Yes, IE7 is the best IE browser to date!!!! Not only does it look good, but so easy to navigate now. I'm waiting for the final version to be released instead of installing the Beta on my PCs.

TRDCorolla said:
Yes, IE7 is the best IE browser to date!!!! Not only does it look good, but so easy to navigate now. I'm waiting for the final version to be released instead of installing the Beta on my PCs.
wow that was a change in the overal mood of this thread...im downloading now.
it is about time, i am sick of IE6 it is downright ugly...

That's just what I think of it compared to all the older versions of IE. It's a nice change of scenery to be using IE7. The browser we have now is like, bleh. Once IE7 gets put on there, you're like, wow. The tabbed index is great so you don't have to open all these ridiculous browser windows. Microsoft streamlined a bunch of other stuff too but I can't think of them right now. Must have sugar...

:eek: LOL- I seen this thread, downloaded, cuz I thought- what the heck?
It's already crashed on me once within 30min. Good ol' Micorsoft. I'll stick with Netscape 8.1, which is very nice by the way- with a security center also.

Back
Top Bottom