BFG, XFX , Gigabyte , Galaxy , Leadtek or ASUS?

Reviews on Newegg. And did you get the new version of the card? The one I'm talking about has a little square chrome heatsink on it that looks like it would fall off in a matter of minutes.

Distortion88 said:
No. He is telling you to buy eVGA because they are world renouned as the best manufacturer of graphics cards. Come on man, these people know what they're talking about either stop asking questions or listen to their advice. We're not here to fool you, we are telling the truth.
exactly!

Distortion88 said:
But they've also announced that the 7800GS will be exclusively AGP based only. That doesn't make sense to me.

And where are you guys hearing that XFX makes bad cards? My 6600GT works awesome. I run full settings on all newer games like BF2, Call of Duty 2 and HL2 without any artifacting problems. Im not sure where you've been getting your information.

Yeah, I made a thread on the 7800 GS AGP version already. It's pretty neat and gives a better option to those who don't utilize nforce 4 chipsets yet. I love the eVGA cards. I'm using one now for a couple of months already and it hasn't been giving me any problems. Good clock rates and very good temps. I'm pleased with it as well as MSI video cards. But lately, seems like MSI just doesn't make video cards that have high clock rates. They are all fairly low compared to most other manufacturer. XFX, BFG, and eVGA are the 3 that I see most common with OC clocks.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
DONT GO MSI! Ive heard that their packaging sucks. I mean some cards even come broken. Spending that kinda money, i wouldnt risk it. Sure you can return it, but why hassle with it. Get something that is well known. Like
http://www.scorptec.com.au/index.php?prdid=17229

Thats the one im feelin'. but eh.. Personal preference. This can go either way. Look at my ''6800gs list'' thread. There is alot of arguing in it. And ot goes the opposite each time, brand wise, engine wise. Whatever it be, its personal preference..

MSI isent bad! MSI is my second favorite componany! There MSI K8N Diamond Plus is a really nice motherboard, barly any problems like the other high end abit and DFI motherboards. There 7800gt also has MUCH better reviews then the xfx 7800gt. BUt out of yer choices i would still go with eVGA, there video cards are amazing, and they have the BEST warrenty.

allenn812 said:
MSI isent bad! MSI is my second favorite componany! There MSI K8N Diamond Plus is a really nice motherboard, barly any problems like the other high end abit and DFI motherboards. There 7800gt also has MUCH better reviews then the xfx 7800gt. BUt out of yer choices i would still go with eVGA, there video cards are amazing, and they have the BEST warrenty.

I agree, MSI isn't that bad.
And why do u say evga has the best warrenty? Longer than other brands?
All I know is that my asus had 3 years warrenty which is more than enough for me.

eVGA is the brand i have and they have great support and a lifetime warrenty (EVEN IF YOU OC!!! AND CHANGE COOLER!!!) and they have a nice step-up program.

Back
Top Bottom