hey..ideas needed pc mabye for sale

Laxgoalie1

In Runtime
Hey,

Uhh...well a wire got caught on the fan inside of my pc today..so i took my pc down the take it out. However, I tripped over this desk in my drawer since i didnt know it was out and it fell on me. Now, the hardrive doesnt work, the computer doesnt reconize it i cant install windows nothen. Im positive its the hard drive. I have multiple connectionc on my pc i changed the wire and connection, so its definately the hardrive. Except, it ask me to boot from cd i put the windows cd in it, and then it loads all the drivers..which i thought was weird cus it was accesing the harddrive. But after thagt it asks you to re-install windows i hit ok and it says no hardrive is connected to your pc. So it must be the hardrvie. Anyways, I bought this pc for gaming. But i'd rather spend my time skateboarding or hangin out with friends. So, I was wondering after i replace the hardrive howmuch i could sell the pc for...the specs are in my signature. But illrepost them. 1gb dualchannel ram, cd drive which is fast. i forgot cpu its in my sig. graphics card is also in there. I have a nice sound card, and a 19 inch flat screen.

Back
Top Bottom